Monday, October 1, 2012

Sorry for the delay everyone/Meet the writer

Sorry everyone for the delay on posts. I have many of them written out but have been beyond busy with a lot of things but promise to update ASAP. Right now for those who don't know, I will be covering California Metalfest presented by Soundcheck Hollywood. I have contacted their publicist about it and am excited to say I will be covering this event.

For those who don't know me, My name is Neil Andersen and I have been a writer for over five years as well as a musician for over ten years. I am the vocalist of a band called Love On The Lips Of A Whore and have been granted the chance to tour and meet many great bands and people out there. I wanted to go into being the person to cover great underground and upcoming bands from the area since many of them are as good if not better than the signed bands they share stages with.

My goal is to show those who read my blogs some new upcoming bands in the metal underground so these bands can possibly get the recognition they deserve as well as write about what I love...MUSIC! So hope you all will stick around and check out some of these amazing bands that I will be talking about. Now let us OBSERVE THE MUSIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment